Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer Concert Number One


This weekend is full of possibilities! There are a handful of things I'd like to do, yet if I end up doing none of them and instead sit on my couch reading and watching movies, I'll be just as content.

Last weekend was a busy one, and I spent all of Saturday tailgating with friends before the first country concert of the summer. We've all purchased MEGATICKETS that get us spots on the lawn at six outdoor concerts over the next four months. The tailgates may be almost as great as the concerts themselves . . except for the lack of port-a-potties given the plethora of trees available . . you know, in the woods! It wouldn't have been so awful had I not been sharing those woods with hundreds of other people, walking through mud in my sandals, and getting my dress caught in thorns. Other than that, the day was fantastic!

Good food, great friends, and dancing on the lawn to fun music.


Grilling out


Corn hole


And my favorite: throwing around the football

3 comments:

my life is brilliant said...

Grilling, football, outdoor music ... sounds like my kinda fun!!!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Look at that hotness! That picture of you playing football in a dress would be enough to put any man on their knees! Remember that if you have a guy who likes football. Whip out that picture and you're golden! Adorable dress and sandals by the way!! Love the whole Greek goddess look!

Brett G said...

Why that is Red Robin seasoning salt!

Oh, and you gotta love the cornhole games (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io8X4pz_QJ0)