Thursday, September 29, 2011
Friday, September 02, 2011
I’m in the middle of an ‘end of summer’ post. Maybe it will make up for my delinquency these past few months?
In the meantime, here are some things bringing me a little happiness lately:
1. Peach fro-yo with coconut shavings. Oh, Yogen Fruz. (I am ordering everything peach these days, because the season is almost over - sob.)
2. My PNC Virtual Wallet bank account. You may question my sanity when I say I’ve spent a few hours this week ‘playing’ with my new bank account. But, this account set-up rocks. It gives me 3 accounts for spending, short-term savings (set-aside money), and long-term (no touch) savings. Instead of remembering how many withdrawals are pending or which bills are coming up, I can set money aside in advance and always know exactly how much I have to spend. It’s also an easy way to save more.
3. Allegra, Nasonex, and eye drops. My throat, eyes, nose, and ears are thanking me.
4. Pinterest. Oh my. I was slow in signing onto this new craze, but if you follow me, you know about my obsession these days. It’s a fun and easy way to catalogue pretty images that inspire me and help me to narrow down my style. I already had a gazillion posts starred on Google Reader, so now I can go back and pin the photos I love.
5. The upcoming 3-day weekend, of course. We’re spending a day in Charlottesville, Virginia, and I can’t wait to discover a new, pretty place and eat some good food.
Happy Labor Day!