I’m in the middle of an ‘end of summer’ post. Maybe it will make up for my delinquency these past few months?
In the meantime, here are some things bringing me a little happiness lately:
1. Peach fro-yo with coconut shavings. Oh, Yogen Fruz. (I am ordering everything peach these days, because the season is almost over - sob.)
2. My PNC Virtual Wallet bank account. You may question my sanity when I say I’ve spent a few hours this week ‘playing’ with my new bank account. But, this account set-up rocks. It gives me 3 accounts for spending, short-term savings (set-aside money), and long-term (no touch) savings. Instead of remembering how many withdrawals are pending or which bills are coming up, I can set money aside in advance and always know exactly how much I have to spend. It’s also an easy way to save more.
3. Allegra, Nasonex, and eye drops. My throat, eyes, nose, and ears are thanking me.
4. Pinterest. Oh my. I was slow in signing onto this new craze, but if you follow me, you know about my obsession these days. It’s a fun and easy way to catalogue pretty images that inspire me and help me to narrow down my style. I already had a gazillion posts starred on Google Reader, so now I can go back and pin the photos I love.
5. The upcoming 3-day weekend, of course. We’re spending a day in Charlottesville, Virginia, and I can’t wait to discover a new, pretty place and eat some good food.
Happy Labor Day!