Thursday, May 21, 2009

Matthew 6:25

I got a little anxious today. So I had to shut my office door and pray about it. When I feel anxious, it’s because I’m afraid of failing and messing something up. It’s because I’m really relying on my own strength and capabilities, and I know I’m so far from perfect and left to my own devices, I would mess everything up! But the LORD is my strength. HE is in control, not me. And if He wants to bless me with something, He’ll do it, in spite of any error on my part. As long as I’m reliant upon His grace, trusting Him through the situation, I have nothing to worry about.

It is a command to not worry, not a suggestion. It’s a choice to release your all to Christ and believe He is who He is. I’m glad He has everything under control.

So glad.

3 comments:

Traveler said...

We had a great time in Branson! The food was great, the shows were great and we even had a good time at Silver Dollar City. You would enjoy "Noah" at the Sight and Sound Theatre. It is a massive Christian theatrical production. Check out sight-sound.com. Noah was a bit anxious too. He believed, as you do, about who is in control. There is no doubt!

Kanika Mishra said...

Nice blog and nicely written ,please read by blog also ..nice to meet a girl like u..god to know more abt u...gud luck

my life is brilliant said...

Boy, did I need this post last week! Unfortunately, I was too busy stressing & running around like crazy trying to get everything done, so I didn't see it until today. :)

This is a good thing to remember, though, and I have a feeling with a big move coming up in the next 4 weeks, this will be on my mind a lot. :)