Friday, May 08, 2009

Here Comes the Sun!

I’m shih tzu-snuggling this weekend, or rather dog-sitting again. And when I stepped outside this morning with the pup, I wished we had time for a long walk. The sun was finally shining after too many dreary days, and the temperature was perfect for a t-shirt and sweats. I wanted to lounge in that outfit all day.

I couldn’t be happier that it’s Friday. I awoke with some fresh optimism and ate a bowl of peanut butter Cap’n Crunch. My friend and her husband always stock the kitchen with my favorites when I’m house-sitting. Last night I had an Amy’s black bean burrito, a bowl of Easy Mac, cooked corn, and a 100 calorie pack of candy bites (you must try them!). I sunk into their comfy King completely content.

Tonight is make-your-own pizza night with friends. Perfect Friday activity I’d say!

1 comment:

k said...

mmm... i want to come to make your own pizza night! and i want it to feel like summer!