Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hibachi!

I should probably be embarrassed about all the food talk around here lately. I hope you understand. Dinners just make life so delicious.

There was another birthday to celebrate tonight. For an old roommate, one who calls me by my "street name", as she calls it (really just my initials), and still comes back to the apartment for dance parties (all three of us) and episodes of The Hills. I wouldn't have missed her celebration at a nearby hibachi grill.

I ordered steak and chicken with mushrooms, fried rice, and caramelized onions. Yummy yum!



And dinner was finished with banana tempura and chocolate ice cream. Believe it or not, I left the strawberry alone.

As much as I enjoyed dinner tonight, I will feel much better once I've seen the inside of the gym again!

2 comments:

. said...

yum! looks delicious!

Sara said...

Mmm Banana Tempura!! I demand more photos lol

www.sariana-anunconventionaliststruth.blogspot.com