Friday, May 22, 2009

Holiday Plans

Laura and The Big Apple

Since I’ve been feeling so worn out lately . . I’ve decided to spend the weekend in New York City. I was initially envisioning a relaxing weekend at home with the intention of reading, cleaning, and spending some time outdoors, but . . you know how I roll.

I’ve got some super fun stuff on the agenda, and my travel buddy has agreed to everything on my list - none of it what you might expect. But whether any of those plans happen or not, it will be great to be in the city on what looks to be a beautiful weekend!

Hope yours is lovely, too!

3 comments:

k said...

have fun! there is a greenwich village food walking tour that would be right up your alley! google it :)

Anonymous said...

HAppy Holidays!

my life is brilliant said...

"Since I’ve been feeling so worn out lately . . I’ve decided to spend the weekend in New York City."

This sentence made me laugh out loud. Only you ... :)