Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh Baby!

Tonight, Walks and I are hangin' out! Here are a few pics of us bonding:














Here he is giving me a kiss, or rather biting my face, like he does when he gets excited. Funny, I feel the same way about him.













The cutest baby in the District was also the cutest baby on the island.


































Maybe we'll go for a walk in the Frog stroller tonight or hang out in the backyard or watch TV. . The possibilities are endless. . . :)

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

He is the cutest little thing, next to mine of course!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I bbsat Triston for the first time today. It was really easy. He doesnt even really fight going to sleep.

Anonymous said...

oh and i also bbsat for Debbie on wednesday. Ryan is a pretty smart kid.

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutely adorable. He looks like he could be the next Gerber baby! :)

Anonymous said...

awww...those pictures are so cute! he is adorable!!

k said...

Awww, your first "date" in DC. You certainly know how to pick the cute ones! :)

s said...

such a cute babe.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»