Monday, June 26, 2006

Home to Celebrate

I went home this weekend for a beautiful wedding between two people who couldn't be more perfect for each other. For me, it wasn't just a celebration of two great people becoming one . . it was a celebration of God's goodness . . and a celebration of healed hearts. It was proof that God loves to bless His children when they wait on Him . . and proof that those He sets free are free indeed!

Congratulations to one of the most beautiful, precious people I know. I love our memories and I'm happy to say that I love you, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture!! I love weddings too.

Oh and I love, Love, LOVE your new site!!! Did Stacy of I need a permanent vacation make it?? I heard you mention Stacy... if so I may have to see if I can hire her to make me one!! I love it and I LOVE those flowers. Aren't they passion flowers?

a tall sassy gal said...

You look beatiful along with how beatiful your words were.

Cady said...

what a sweet post and great picture!

s said...

what a pretty bride. i love the color of your dress too. this was such an amazing post; your words were perfect!

Anonymous said...

laur- i love you too! i was so blessed by your presence at our wedding...
i have another question for you... maybe i'll send it to your myspace................mwahahaha