Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Weekend Starts Tomorrow!

My office'mate' is here. Yesterday was her first day. I had heard that she was intense and serious. But . . I like her. So far, she is very friendly and sweet. I'm kinda glad to have some company in here.

Tomorrow, I'm leaving work early to go to Kiawah Island in South Carolina for the weekend with CousinJ and K and Baby Walker . . and the dog, of course. K's family has a summer home there, so we'll be laying out on the beach all weekend and hopefully hanging out in Charleston some (because I've always wanted to visit). I'm so excited to have plans for Memorial Day since I can't be at Grandma's lake back in Nebraska.

It's driving me nuts that I haven't been able to post pics . . because you've gotta see the dog, the baby, my dress, etc!! It's too much of a hassle to plug into J & K's internet, because of the way it's hooked up.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Okay I have to tell you that last line sounds BAD. But of course I know you didn't mean it that way :) .

What a wonderful weekend you have lined up! Laying on the beach in the sun all day.... that sounds like heaven. I can't wait to see pics!

k said...

Ooh fun! I've heard great things about Kiawah Island! And have Charleston on my must visit list!

Alyssa said...

I got a chuckle out of that last line also. I guess you know who's mind is in the gutter! Hope you have a great long weekend. Can't wait to hear about it! And yes I really do miss seeing all your pics!

L said...

Uh oh *blush* . . totally didn't mean to sound that way obviously. . haha.

Courtney said...

3 things...

1. Pink and Alyssa and DIRTY GIRLS!!! Sheesh! :)

2. SUPER JEALOUS that your weekend has already started. Sounds like you'll be having an awesome mem. day.

3. Wait, are you Michelle or Laura?? I am so confused!!??

Anonymous said...

I saw a couple of grandma's pictures on her camera and walkers eyes are still big and beautiful. so cute.

Cady said...

i've been wanting to go to charleston! the only place i've been in south carolina is columbia. have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»