Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Going, Going, Gone

No time to post really. Feel exhausted and slightly overwhelmed. Hope Grandma doesn't plan on bringing anything other than one suitcase, because there's no more room in my car! It's 1 a.m. and we're scheduled to leave at 6 a.m. I don't know when I'll write next. Maybe in the next couple of days - at my cousins' house in Indiana, but maybe not. I can't believe I'm leaving, but really I haven't had much time to think about it. It's probably best that way. No sense psyching myself out.

Yesterday Grandma says:
"Laura, I got us a book series on audio to listen to in the car."

*Sigh* I'll let you all know how the book is.

(But really, I'm excited to spend some quality time with Uptown Grandma.)

4 comments:

Cady said...

have a good trip! can't wait to hear an update. :)

k said...

Have a wonderful trip! Hopefully your audio-book is something you both enjoy!

Lindsay Blake said...

miss you already.

Lindsay Blake said...

laura i need your address stat! i need to mail you an invite to sar's personal shower.