Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Kiawah Pics

Ok, so my whole "I'm not posting pics for awhile" thing . . it was short-lived, because I really want to post pictures of my weekend.

First, one from Taste of the South (unfortunately, this is the only pic I have of myself alone, but if you want to see more, just let me know):














Introducing the beautiful, fun, well-behaved dog:














And the adorable, big-blue eyed, cutest baby in the District, Walker:














Kiawah:















































5 comments:

Lindsay Blake said...

your dress is pretty, i miss you.

Cady said...

walker is adorable!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS. I love your photography. And your dress!!! How absolutely perfect. This is me letting you know I'd LOVE to see more :) . Your hair is so cute straight!! Both the pics you'd sent me before it was curly, it's adorable that way too.

Stacey said...

I agree - that dress is Y-O-U!

I know a family who was at Kiawah Island the same week as you! Small world - especially since I'd never heard of the place until this past week! :) Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»