Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Went to My Favorite Place!

Last night at Moondoggie's was fun! I went with the work gang and afterward hung out at Delaware's apartment for some late-night snacks. . . pizza and chips and salsa.

After 5 hours of sleep, I woke up and went to church with PC again. It was so good today and a message I really needed to hear. The worship was outstanding, too. Unfortunately, their worship pastor will be leaving in a couple of weeks.

This afternoon, Delaware, Rochester, Virginia, Birmingham, and I went to Coronado Island to eat lunch at Costa Azul. I had the rotisserie chicken enchiladas in corn tortillas . . yum! We walked to one of my favorite places ever, Hotel Del. Sadly, it was chilly and windy today, so we didn't stay long . . but long enough to take some cute pictures. I want so badly to post them, but still haven't decided if I should post pics of my co-workers. So, here's one of moi:















Last night, I cooked delicious chicken stir fry with asparagus, red onions, and mushrooms for Delaware and I, and for some crazy reason, I offered to cook the same thing for 5 people tonight!! What was I thinking?? I need to go to the store and get more food. . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PC spent her wedding night there :) !

Your stir fry sounds yummy. Now I'm getting hungry.

Anonymous said...

Oh also that sounds sketchy about posting pictures of coworkers, it could lead to the whole identity of your job all that stuff... just my two cents.

a tall sassy gal said...

Sounds like you are doing very well out there. I am with Pink on that even though it is always neat to see who people are talking about.

L said...

Thanks guys . . for the confirmation on picture posting . . I agree.