Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Vacation: On the Ship

One of my favorite things about cruising is all the great food!

IMG_1518

BBQ pork ribs were definitely the meal I loved the most . .

DSC_0184

And I ordered the chocolate melting cake every single night.

DSC_0187

I do love variety, though, so I often ordered two of each course. Two appetizers, two entrees, and two desserts. Of course I didn't finish everything, but it was fun to share with everyone at the table.

DSC_0351

DSC_0343

Plenty of our friends could be found at the poker or craps tables, and I threw a few quarters into the slots myself. I walked away $6.25 richer!

IMG_1535

We went to shows, learned disco and hip hop dances, played cornhole and ping pong, worked out at the gym, and danced the night away in the 'club'.

Some of us sang karaoke, too. You wouldn't be so scared to get up and sing if you had a group of twenty belting it along with you, would you? Yes, our group played back-up singers to nearly every person that went up to sing. We even formed a conga line at one point.

You might be surprised to learn that I know every single word to "Nuthin' But G Thang". I feel a little self-conscious singing, but rapping? No problem. :)

DSC_0200

It was definitely a fun ship!

IMG_1548

No comments: