Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heart-Shaped

Happy Valentine's Day, Blog Friends! I hope, if nothing else, you enjoy a few cinnamon candies (my favorites) or those chalky heart ones. (Does anyone actually like those?)

I'm house-sitting this three-day weekend, and there's not much planned. I love it that way! It's so nice to go with the flow for once. The only thing on my agenda is to bake a bunch of heart-shaped treats today. I've been dying to all week. Maybe it's the fact that I have a kitchen all to myself, or maybe I subconsciously wanted to do something you couldn't hurry, something slow and precise. We'll see how everything turns out.

For now, I'm off to the gym so I can earn the right to snitch a little dough.

3 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

You mean conversation hearts? I heart them, pun intended. Happy Valentine's Day lady!

Stacey said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Brett G said...

"I know I make you nausious. Here's a heart shapped antacid with 'hug me' written on it." I'd rather have those than the gamble chocolates.