Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cute Lunch


Ever had a cute lunch before? I'm sure you have.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I had one myself with Friend (or Girl) down in Old To.wn Alexandria. Girl suggested we take advantage of the lovely day that it was and go grab brunch in her favorite neighborhood.

We snagged one of two tables outside Bread & Chocolate, ordered delicious food, and watched all the adorable dogs go by on their walks. Girl announced "I feel like we're in Europe. Let's just pretend we are. We're in Europe", so I just went along with it, although I've never actually been myself. :)

Of course Europe and Alexandria aren't the only places one can have a cute lunch. Some of my favorites have been in places like Fort Lauderdale, San Diego, Sausalito, and Chicago.

What about you?

p.s. Yes, that french toast was every bit as good as it looks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...it looks delicious!

The Girl said...

I don't know what you're talking about. We WERE in Europe...

... that was such a yummy lunch.