Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lost . . and Found

I pride myself on taking good care of my belongings and never losing anything. But lately, I've realized that there are several things that I have been missing for quite awhile. Such as:

- this cute floral button-down Abercrombie shirt that I only wore a few times
- camel-colored leather Mia wooden heels that went with everything
- my favorite comb that is broken but, nevertheless, it's my favorite
- the remote control to my stereo
- Wired hair gel that I used every time I wore my hair wavy
- my super-comfy Reef flip-flops
- my digital camera software CD (which has been the source of many frustrations lately since downloading off the Internet has somehow not been working)
- my favorite yellow highlighter
- my fonts and clips CD for scrapbooking
- my Tim McGraw CD

Some of these things I've been missing for months and I still wonder where they could've gone (especially the heels). You would've thought that when I moved four months ago some of these things would show up, but no such luck. All this has lead me to believe that I shouldn't brag about never misplacing things, because clearly organization is not my strong point. I like to say I am organized, because I do love organization and everything in its place, but let's just say, it doesn't come naturally. I suppose I claim to be tidy, because I dream of someday achieving a lifestyle of tidiness and hope that proclaiming that over myself will one day result in me being the perfect housekeeper I dream of being. . . . It's possible.

Update: I cleaned my room and even bothered to finish emptying my suitcase from vacation a month ago - and, sure enough, I have now recovered my comb, my flip flops, and my hair gel. Yess.

5 comments:

Heather said...

God is faithful!!!

joe said...

Hello,


Today I was looking for information on cheap golf club when I came across your site.

Although not a great match I enjoyed my visit and will be back.

good content

keep it up

regards
cheap golf club

tama drums said...

Just blogging for a while, found your site that also happens to be around pearl drums, so just saying what's up.

Charles

answer-man said...

Just dropped in to read your blog. We are reading what others have to say and are introducing ourselves as well. We are intoducing The new Holy Bibles King James Versions and New Living Translations and especially The New Children's Bibles on DVD and invite you to stop by and visit us at: **BibleMediaDvd.Com**

We hope you don't mind our comment on your site and do so repectfully.
Thank you and God Bless.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.