Fridays are slow days at work. I love it. It's a good way to wind down and prepare for the weekend. I found this on another blog and thought it might be fun:
1. if you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
i'd take the money. the mistakes i've made have taught me a lot.
2. when you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
3. how much cash do you have on you right now?
all the cash i'll need to live on for the next two weeks.
4. favorite plant? i love hostas (sp??) outdoors
5. who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Ben (XB)
6. what is your main ring tone on your phone? just a plain ring tone
7. what shirt are you wearing? an abercrombie tee (it's casual day!)
8. do you "label" yourself? nope - that would be hard to do
9. name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Gap flip flops
10. do you prefer a bright or dark room?depends on the situation.
11. what did you have for breakfast? wheaties
12. what were you doing at midnight last night?sleeping!
13. last thought you had before you had a wreck? oh my gosh! she's going to hit me!
14. what did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "I have fringe group until 8:30" (jenni letting me know she's busy)
15. what's an expression that you say a lot? I feel like I say "Mercy" a lot, but I have a new cousin with that name, so I may need to find a new expression
16. who told you they loved you last? best friend
17. last furry thing you touched? nelly, my cat
18. how many hours a week do you work? 40
19. how many rolls of film do you need to get developed? none; i do digital
20. favorite age you have been so far? hmm, either 19 or 23; every age has had its perks i think
21. your worst enemy? Satan of course
22. what is your current desk top picture? one of my favorite beaches
23. what was the last thing you said to someone?
"i'm glad they're improving the training procedures" (because it sucked when I was trained)