Monday, December 22, 2008

They Just Keep Coming

In lieu of putting a little creative thought into my work product, I've written yet another round of haikus!! If you're lucky (or unlucky rather), I'll keep this up all week long, every time I sit down at a computer, because it's like a crazy new addiction. I may never write a regular blog post again!

What’s out of control?
The haiku-writing, but I
Just can’t help myself

I am daydreaming
Of flying home in three hours
Can’t focus on work

Re-decorated
My parents’ living room in
My mind, fun daydream

Keep the deep blue chairs
But lose the outdated couch
That would be Step 1

Home interiors
I’ve always had an interest
Just like my Grandma

Poor Gram is sick now
I can’t wait to give her hugs
And say I love you

Please Midwest Airlines
Be on time for once this year
And give me cookies!

No comments: