Sunday, December 07, 2008

Kentucky and her Cowboy

I don't normally post pictures of friends that don't read my blog, but I just love this one. This is my friend, Kentucky, and her boyfriend, a guy she picked up at the country bar. She and I love to two-step and line dance, and this boy was a Friday night regular. It's funny, we had seen him a year prior, and she mentioned he was cute, but it wasn't until last Spring that they met and began seeing each other. He's trying out the bearded look, and I think he can really pull it off. During last night's football watch party, he offered to make the burgers - nice and bloody, just how I like it. :)
I was happy to see Tim Tebow lead the Gators to an SEC Championship win last night. Normally I don't root for UF, but they really were the better team this year. As for the Big XII, I think the Sooners deserve to play in the BCS game, as well. I can't wait to watch!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Your comment about the bloody burgers made me laugh and a little grossed out at the same time. haha! I like mine almost burnt!

Anonymous said...

Oklahoma is one of the dirtiest teams I've every watched play. I saw a lot of punches thrown last night and I barely watched any of the game. However, they are playing better than pretty much every team right now so they probably deserve to play for the championship. Go Gators!

steve and randel hambrick said...

WHAT??!?!?! gators are the better team. this alabama alum would disagree :) (although they did win)