Saturday, December 13, 2008

Free

Tonight I am thankful for friends that understand. Friends to walk through difficult decisions with. Friends to cry with and pray with. Friends to eat cookie dough with and read Scripture with. To remind each other of God's goodness and promises to those who are surrendered to Him. These friends are some of the sweetness in bittersweet moments, when letting go isn't easy to do, but it must be done . . and by God's grace and strength, it can be.

I am thankful that I know perfect peace because of my Lord, the One who saves me.

"I search for You God of strength
I bow to You in my brokenness

And no other King could have so humbly come
To save my soul and heal my heart

I have nothing more than all You offer me
There is nothing else that’s of worth to me

And I love You Lord
You rescued me
You are all that I want
You’re all that I need

I pray to You God of peace
I rest in You my cares released

I have nothing more than all You offer me
There is nothing else that’s of worth to me

In Your freedom I will live
I offer devotion"

I'm free, and I'm so excited for what's in store.

1 comment:

steve and randel hambrick said...

wow. beautiful! where did you get that?

fyi- i'm praying for you this morning. that all of what you wrote would sink in deep. love ya girl.