Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Feel the Love












Family rocks.



The two on the left are my cousins. My sister is to my right. This is a picture of us full from ham, cheesy potato casserole, Grandma's famous baked beans, a Jello dish, deviled eggs, bread . . . and also angel food cake and Grandma's special German chocolate cake with ice cream and hot fudge. Oh yeah.


This is also a picture of us oh so happy to be together. Cousins reunited. You can almost feel the love just looking at us.


This is a picture of why I love home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww what a sweet post. :) Love you glaurious!

Anonymous said...

that's such a cute picture! glad you had fun at home.

Liz said...

Aww - I love home too! I'm going home next week to NY and can't wait! There is definitely no place like home.

a tall sassy gal said...

I go home tomorrow. I am so excited to help my litte sister get ready for her first prom. It is sad to be that far away from people you love so much.

Such a great pic!

Stacey said...

I bet you girls had a blast growing up together!!
Great picture!
(I posted my menu choices for you ... it's just below your comment - I was a pig! Ha!)

Courtney said...

SUCH! a cute picture!!! I love it! Pretty girls!

my life is brilliant said...

What a great picture! You have a really pretty family. :)