Friday, March 19, 2010

Adventures with Chocolate

While dipping bananas in chocolate last week, the roommates and I found ourselves digging through the pantry for anything else we might be able to dip.

We didn't find much, but it was a fun little experiment.

DSC_1021

Oreos, pita chips, cereal . .

DSC_1025

I told you we didn't have much.

With all the leftover chocolate, I introduced the girls to what my sister refers to as Mexican S'mores.

DSC_1020

Chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallow creme on a warm tortilla.

And speaking of chocolate, I've been baking more cupcakes lately. Last week, I fulfilled a friend's wish for peanut butter-filled chocolate cupcakes. Unfortunately, I was too busy analyzing the final product to take any after pictures. They were very dense and would've been great with milk, though!

DSC_1034

No comments: