Monday, July 16, 2007

#6

I’ve never loved Nebraska more than I do now. And I love it here, too (for now) but I am constantly telling everyone how wonderful it is back home.

Now I have “proof”.

Money magazine just listed Papillion, Nebraska (a suburb of Omaha) as the 6th Best Place to Live! The criteria were cities that offered the best combination of economic opportunity, good schools, safe streets, things to do and a real sense of community. See, I told you Nebraska was great!!

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2007/index.html

1 comment:

my life is brilliant said...

So funny. One of the suburbs closest to me in Dallas got 4th place on the the "Sexiest Cities in America" list right after I moved here. Their basis for that conclusion: the number of bars, salons, gyms, shopping malls and plastic surgeons within a certain area.

Nice.