Thursday, October 19, 2006

Decisions, decisions

What do I do?

The Nebraska v. Texas game is Saturday, and I’m stoked to watch it with the Nebraska gang at someone’s apartment.

BUT, my cube neighbor just gave me a free ticket to the International Gold Cup for the Steeplechase races the same day! Free!

Hmm, popped collars and brown suede coats or Husker tattoos and bright red t-shirts? I’m leaning towards the latter, but when I get an opportunity to do something out of the ordinary, it’s hard to pass it up.

I know the Huskers will play other games, but they won’t play Texas again in 2006.

I think if Vanderbilt will give me a ride, I’ll go to Gold Cup (I think), but if the Rover is full, I’ll gladly don red on Saturday.

*Note: my cube neighbor says there may be televisions to watch the game at Gold Cup . . ohhh, but it’s not the same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually...Nebraska WILL play Texas again this year. December 3rd in the Big XII championship game.