Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Vacation

Last night, THE BLOG came up in conversation - the fact that I have one and I've actually made friends online. And just talking about it made me miss it a little. I haven't been online as much since I'm here in Nebraska, but I wanted to just pop in and say hello. I'm having a wonderful time with my family, and I'm so thankful that this vacay is only half over! In some ways life is more complex here, but in others much simpler. Definitely slower. I've been trying to not rush around as much this visit, just go with the flow and enjoy people without looking at the clock. I hope the rest of the week creeps by. I'm off to snuggle my sister again and spend tomorrow with my niece and nephew and cousins!

2 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

I'm so glad you've made friends thru here : ) !! I didn't realize your family knew about it, though... I'm impressed!

Courtney said...

:) :) :) home is nice. glad you are enjoying yourself.