Thursday, October 18, 2007

Life Lately

New Hampshire. I haven't even told you about it yet. It was wonderful. I've been wanting to post some pictures but they don't come close to doing it justice. BF and I, when choosing between Boston and the foliage of New Hampshire, chose the Shire. I didn't know if I would ever be there in the middle of October again, and I wanted to see the trees in all their glory. We drove up to Lake Winnipesaukee and the cute little town of Wolfeboro. There we took plenty of pictures, had a delicious lunch of clam chowder and penne pasta in pesto sauce, and popped into a few shops along the main road. Although I was only with BF for a little over a day, we managed to also fit in a game of Scrabble (tradition), a movie ('What About Bob?' of course, because of Lake Winnipesaukee), and a Mexican dinner with her husband. I was also able to co-DJ with her husband who volunteers for a Christian rock show. And ice cream? We had that twice. It was just so wonderful to be with BF and to see how her new house is coming along as she continues to paint rooms and decorate.

No comments: