Monday, June 18, 2007
What a weekend!
Four hours to the Jersey Shore and a fantastic weekend with the girls.
Highlights of the weekend:
- the private BEACH of course!
- whole wheat bagels at the cheese shop
- old school rock band at the Shore bar which meant lots of crazy dancing
- two visits by the (hot) cops *story to come*
- ice cream TWICE, made fresh at the ice cream shop . . malt ball, cake batter, cookie dough, and chocolate peanut butter
- grilling out cheeseburgers
- American trivia game
- sunbreaks and movies
- pancakes at the firehouse
- so much laughing!
The story of the cop visits wouldn't be funny unless I told you in person, but long story short, someone thought they saw a man in their room and called the cops. They came, we had a lot of laughs and realized after they left that it was really just our friend sleep-walking. But you better believe we locked the doors. The hot cops came back the following night to "check on us" because they'd had a "similar situation" a few miles away (in the 'safest town in America'). We're convinced they just wanted a few laughs from some crazyobnoxious girls. They certainly got some more laughs . . and some fresh-baked cookies delievered to the station the next morning.