Wednesday, September 28, 2005

LoveReunions


Melissa (from Chattanooga) was in town
for a wedding last weekend. It was so fun
to see her and hang out again. She used to
live two doors down in our apartment
complex and she was like the 4th roomie.
While she was back, we hit up the mall,
the famous Henry Doorly Zoo, and the
new outdoor shopping center she hadn't
seen. Oh, and how could I forget - Red
Robin, where we ate at least once a week
when she lived here. It was fun to have
her back for a few days and reminisce
about football Saturdays, reality TV,
snow storms, trips to Target, and lots
of other random memories.

3 comments:

Lindsay Blake said...

love the starbucks logo!

Stacey said...

Oh yay! Someone from Chattanooga! :)

k said...

Thanks for the messages on my blog!

I absolutely love Red Robin too! I had never seen one until I moved to Seattle so I just assumed they were a Pacific NW thing. Now I know I can find good eats if I am ever in Nebraska.