Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wait and See

There's this Brandon Heath song that's been around for a bit.

I've sang the song a million times, but the words struck a new chord tonight on my four year anniversary in D.C.

Still wondering why I’m here
Still wrestling with my fear
But oh, He’s up to something
And the farther on I go
I’ve seen enough to know
That I’m not here for nothing
He’s up to something


There is hope for me yet
Because God won’t forget
All the plans he’s made for me
I have to wait and see
He’s not finished with me yet

1 comment:

pablo said...

The other day I saw on tv a spanish jesuit missionary who had been in India and other places for many years, he is about 80 years old, when the journalist asked him to say a final message to close the interview this catholic missionary said something that a priest told him before leaving the jesuit seminary to India, he said: "God doesn´t leave things in the middle", He finishes what he have started.