Friday, December 08, 2006

I don't believe in Santa

What has happened to Christmas music? I’m a pretty open person when it comes to different types of music and I love spicing up the Christmas tunes, as well. Christmas rock, Christmas pop, Christmas hip-hop, and of course some Christmas Country. But Santa sings? What is enjoyable about listening to “Santa” (who by the way sounds like he’s been popping the gym candy) sing about wanting to be a popstar? NOTHING. Nothing at all. I found this fantastic site called Pandora where you can tailor the station to play only music that you enjoy. And when it comes to my Christmas station, anything that “Santa sings” is getting a big thumbs-down from me.

2 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Sounds like it would be good for an annoying Christmas songs CD!

my life is brilliant said...

I'm very glad to see this post is not what I thought it would be from the title. Everyone should believe in Santa. Believing in him singing is an entirely different thing.