Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Hampsha, here I come

The plan is to leave in two hours for Baltimore in order to miss the worst of rush hour traffic. From there, I will fly to ManchVegas, New Hampshire for Thanksgiving with BF's fiance's family. I just finished baking the pumpkin cookies and feel a little sick. All I've eaten today is banana bread and cookie dough - blech.

I'm so excited to go! The plan is: Day 1: outlet shopping in Maine, Day 2: Thanksgiving, Day 3: Trans-Siberian orchestra, Day 4: BF's fiance's dad's wedding (got that?). Not only do I get to spend another four whole days with BF, but AMC will be there tonight passing through (They're my married couple friends from Omaha who have family in NH).

I doubt I'll post until next week, but I'll be busy taking pictures for you all to see!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Have a great thanksgiving too...muah!

Alyssa said...

Have a wonderful thanks giving! Post the recepie for the cookies if you get a chance!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Happy thanksgiving to you too! Trans-siberian orchestra oooh how fun!

Stacey said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!!! Sounds like a wonderful time!!!

Liz said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your trip and the wedding. Can't wait to see the pictures.

k said...

happy thankgiving! have a blast!