Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hangin' out

I feel kinda bad. I've been hanging out in my hotel room for the past few hours . . instead of "lit dropping" in neighborhoods . . . because hello, everyone is at work and won't be checking their mailbox before voting anyway! I (we, rather) think it's pointless to be rallying more voters today. What's done is done. But I feel bad, because that is why we're here . . to help and we're not doing it (anymore).

Tonight is the party in Green Bay for which I'll be able to get semi-dressed-up. Unfortunately, at this point, I'm too exhausted to care. And I'm dreading my 6am flight tomorrow morning! I'll be flying all the way back to D.C., hanging out at the airport for 4 hours and then catching a flight to Nebraska. (It's complicated, so I won't bother explaining the excess travel.) I'll just be happy once I land in Nebraska tomorrow night!! Only 24 more hours!

4 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Why are you going home?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! Such a long day tomorrow, you definitely deserve the rest.

s said...

safe travels!

my life is brilliant said...

With all that traveling on schedule, if I were you, I'd be resting too!