Friday, November 06, 2009

Late Night Packing

Ohmygoodness, I hate packing. It's bad enough when I go away for the weekend, but eight days?! Here I sit, fresh out of the shower, staring at my suitcase and wondering what I've forgotten. Will I feel like wearing green on Wednesday or blue? At eleven o'clock at night, who cares. I still have to move all my belongings (minus the actual furniture) into the basement/living room/anywhere else but upstairs where the floors will be refinished.

Five a.m. is gonna kill me.

And another thing that just overwhelmed me?

Think of how many blog posts I'm going to have to read when I return!!! Google Reader is a blessing and a curse. :)

Have a good week! Hopefully I'll have loads of good pictures (with a darker-skinned me) when I return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a wonderful trip!