Monday, November 02, 2009

Kitties!

I'm not sure if I'm a cat person or a dog person. Maybe both. Maybe neither.

I like some cats and I like some dogs, especially in other people's houses. Then I can pet and cuddle them, but I don't have take them for walks in the snow or scoop their poop or most importantly, try to get their hair off my stuff!

I grew up with two cats, and I absolutely loved them. However, I'm not dying to pet every cat I see, not even close. I think you can almost love any dog or cat if you meet it when it's a puppy or kitten.

Case in point:

IMG_1347

These adorable Siamese kittens that belong to my cousin. {My sister and brother-in-law just got a pair, as well.} They're incredibly adorable, and they've got me wanting some of my own!

Fortunately for my roommates, the landlord doesn't allow it.

2 comments:

my life is brilliant said...

They're so cute! If it makes you feel better, though, cats are definitely shedders too. AND their claws can really ruin your clothes.

Just trying to make you feel better! :)

boodut said...

Siamese are great...I don't have to get out the lint roller after I hold them. I drastic change from Sneakers and Nellie.