Friday, November 06, 2009

Evening in Indiana

DSC_0074

On the drive back to Nebraska two weekends ago, I stopped halfway near the small Indiana town of Franklin. It's one of my favorite places to visit, so it's appropriate that it's also the place I've visited the most.

Unlike the craziness and fast pace of the District, my cousins' acreage is simple and peaceful.

DSC_0075

This family loves Jesus so much that it oozes out of their hearts and gets all over you. And it feels good. Makes you want to go love on someone else. To truly love God and love others. And they do.

DSC_0076

Just one evening with them, and I felt completely refreshed. The gorgeous morning I awoke to gave my heart another reason to sing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture!!

my life is brilliant said...

Beautiful! I'd frame that first photo! Plus, maybe looking at it each day might be like a mini-refresher!