Friday, September 29, 2006

Happiest Day of the Week

Tuesday of this week, I sat at my desk and, despite the craziness of work, just smiled. The happiness was gushing out my ears. I had just purchased not one, but two plane tickets. Not only am I going home in November, I am going back to New Hampshire for Thanksgiving. Both trips will be 5 day trips – two 5 day trips in a month! I can’t wait to see my family, smell the cold Nebraska air, watch my cousin walk down the aisle finally, and eat a Monterey chicken sandwich at Charleston’s.

Best Friend will be in New Hampshire again, and her someday-father-in-law (no, she’s not engaged yet) will be getting re-married (his wife passed away), which will be so sweet to see. And this will be my first holiday with Best Friend!

In addition to my November trips, I’ll be going to Milwaukee on my second business trip next week (another 5 days gone). I’m also waiting on my itinerary for 72-hour RNC deployment for the upcoming elections.

This year has been pretty insane as far as traveling. I’m hoping to add a couple more states before the year is up, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an incredible opportunity you have to be doing all this travelling!! It's SO much fun living vicariously through you and has been since the beginning of this year :) !

Cady said...

traveling is so much fun! you're lucky to get to do so much traveling just for work! have a blast!