Monday, September 11, 2006

Dinner Party

New Girl hosted a dinner party the other day, and I can't help but rave about it. You all know how much I love, love, love food! And the only thing I love more than food is . . . eating it with people! Community!

She invited Leigh, Vanderbilt, and myself over, and you know I took pictures. (Big Sky Girl is probably laughing right now, because she's not only read about, but has experienced my obsession with picture-taking.)














We started off with some wine, of course. . . followed by hummus and veggies . . . and then this, which is bruschetta with some delicious tomato-something, and avocado and brie. Yumm!














The main meal was salad with tomatoes and mozzarella covered in balsamic vinaigrette, crescent rolls filled with basil and parmesan, and cheese ravioli.









And dessert was chocolate souffle and whipped cream layered with raspberries throughout and wafers on top.

Amazing! New Girl is quite the cook.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of crazy photographer people out there - we just don't all admit to it ;)!

Cady said...

ooohh...sounds like fun! i can't *wait* to host a dinner party!

k said...

All that food looks so yummy. my mom was just telling me of some delish things my brother made for a dinner party he had and I decided once I get settled, I'm having my own.

Also, I think it is great that you have much such a good friend in Big Sky Girl!