Thursday, February 09, 2006

Four

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Movie theater
2. Nanny
3. Beer Shack girl at a golf course
4. Outside sales rep for a stone veneer company

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. How to Lose a Guy . .
3. Love & Basketball
4. My Best Friend’s Wedding

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Dorm in Lincoln
2. Apartment full of girls - Omaha
3. With a married couple - Omaha
4. At home in F-town

4 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Cosby Show
2. Law & Order
3. (used to love) Newlyweds
4. O’Reilly Factor

4 Places I’ve Been on Vacation
1. Washington D.C.
2. 3 islands in the Caribbean
3. Austin/San Antonio
4. San Diego

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. http://www.hotmail.com/
2. my work website(s)
3. http://www.luvthislife.blogspot/.com
4. http://www.lindsayblake.blogspot.com/

4 Words I Love
1. Hola!
2. True
3. Boodut
4. Badonkadonk (ok, not really)

4 Things I Love to Eat:
1. Wheat Thin Chips
2. Chicken sandwiches
3. Lasagna
4. Ice Cream

4 Places I’d Rather Be:
1. on vacation, pretty much anywhere
2. shopping somewhere (that is, if I had money)
3. out to eat
4. on a couch watching a movie

4 Books I’d Read Over and Over
1. Bible
2. Enjoying God
3. Desiring God
4. Anne of Green Gables series

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is boodut?

L said...

It's my little sister's nickname. Odd, I know, but that's her nickname (from me). Somehow Boo-Boo turned into that when I was 6 and it just stuck.

Lindsay Blake said...

yes! thanks for filling it out! isn't it fun? i get to know you more just by reading your blog! love it.