Monday, March 19, 2007

Dear Internet Friends

It is only because I am a good employee and a good sister that I have not blogged in over a week. I won't blog at work, and I won't blog when company is in town. And all the other time has been spent counting down the clock til company arrived. I've been dying to blog about my sister's canceled flight and the fine dining at Bebo that helped me cope with her absence. Even moreso, her rescheduled trip for this past weekend, which went splendidly. I have so many pictures to post and so much food to talk about . . because that's what happens when you visit me. I take you to eat delicious food. Not even necessarily expensive (especially if you're in college), but delicious just the same. And now, instead of heading to bed I keep making this post many more sentences than the three I intended. And I'm starting to get hungry again . . because in order to punish myself for my overindulgence this weekend, I've limited myself to cereal for breakfast AND lunch, which is complete torcher by the way. My caloric intake has been so low today that I barely have enough energy in my fingers to type this. Tomorrow I'll have cereal AND toast so I can write a nice long post. Good night.

**Update: See up above - where I misspelled TORTURE? What is wrong with me? My dad was wondering that very thing and sent me an email about it. After all, spelling is the one thing in life that I do perfectly. I knew I was tired last night, but WHOA. Dad also pointed out that I misspelled my own.mother's.name on the last piece of mail I sent. I did realize it right after it happened. I guess that's what happens when other things are on your mind. Of course I couldn't just change it up above all nonchalantly. I had to say something. All the pride in me had to point out that "I KNOW HOW TO SPELL. Really I do!" At least "torcher" is a word. It means "one who gives light with torch". That explains why Dad said "Yikes! Call the fire department!"

7 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Oooh! I love pictures! And delicious food! Sounds like you had a GREAT time with your sis. Can't wait to hear about it!

Morgan said...

Cereal and toast? Don't overdo yourself! haha, just kidding

I was wondering what happened to you! I can't wait to see your pictures. And, hear about the food and shopping...two of my favorite things!

Alyssa Turner said...

Yeah your back! Missed you! Can't wait to hear all about it! Try to leave the food part out though I am dieting and you might make me eat my computer.

Stacey said...

Can't wait to hear about your visit! D.C. has really got some yummy restaurants - lucky girl!! I wish Chad and I had more time in the city to experience more, and so we could have gotten to meet! Next time I won't be in such a hurry, I hope!!

a tall sassy gal said...

Been missing you but I have been bad at posting too. Still working on my sister wedding blog I said I would do.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear about your visit with your sister. i was wondering where you had been!

my life is brilliant said...

Glad to see you're back. Hope you get some rest and some food in your stomach so you can type and spell again. :)