Friday, April 28, 2006

I'll Take Ya Halfway

So sorry I haven't been writing. I think I feel like I'm so far behind as far as not posting pics, talking about my vacation with the fam, etc, that I get a little overwhelmed. Plus, I just found out today when I start at my new job . . May 16th. So I have a little under 2 weeks before I'd like to start the 2-day drive east. Aaaah!

Anyway, here is a pic from Las Vegas that was taken after Day 1 of the cross-country trip.















Apparently they have Good Food in Nevada, too.































Driving through Arizona was very cool . . .














Utah was just as beautiful as I'd heard. Check out all the colors in the mountain:


































Colorado was coooold, but gorgeous, as always.



















Just to show you how exciting Kansas got:



















And that brought us halfway across the USA.

3 comments:

k said...

Fun pictures! Makes me excited for my trip!

Anonymous said...

Is that Park City? I went there once with hubby. Soooo beautiful.

How awesome that you got such fabulous pictures in each state! Even the one in Kansas is beautiful. They each show so much of that particular state. Now I want to take a road trip too! With someone fun :) .

L said...

Park City? I'm not sure. I only know names of the places we stayed. We stayed just outside of Vegas the first night and in CO, we stayed in Frisco, near Breckenridge.