Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Wine Night

DSC_1704

The Girl and I made plans to catch up over vino last week, and although I'd never say I needed a glass {because it's simply not true}, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't counting down the hours until that wine was in my hand. "It's going to feel like FALL tonight!" she informed me, and I knew she'd be bundled appropriately when I saw her, wool jacket and all. I, on the other hand, got by with just a sheer cardigan and light pants. The weather was perfect for both.

DSC_1708

And so was the setting. We found ourselves relaxing at Argia's with a back patio all to ourselves.

DSC_1710

We shared a basket of bread, a bottle of Pinot Grigio, white pizza, and a delicious arugula salad with fennel, currants, tomatoes, parm and lemon-thyme vinaigrette.

DSC_1703

Oh yes, and this peanut butter ice cream ball inevitably followed . .

DSC_1713

Welcome, Fall.

No comments: