Friday, July 09, 2010

Happy July!

Helloooo!

Much has happened since I last posted, most importantly a week-long trip home to Nebraska. When will I learn that one week is not enough? Ten or eleven days is perfect. Maybe when I receive more paid time off . . although I'm not certain that will ever happen, as I have a pretty sweet deal as it is.

But I digress.

It was hard coming back to D.C./Virginia, and I actually shed a few tears. It may not help that I am bored out of my mind at work these days, and I'm dying for something new. How did work go from intense, long days to filing my nails and juggling gchat convos?

But I digress again!

The weekend is here, and despite the disastrous condition my room is in, I'm not turning down the chance to be social. Hopefully tonight will involve a new spot downtown, and tomorrow I'm seeing Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum and Love & Theft in concert! Yeeehaw!

p.s. I am missing my 10 year high school reunion this weekend. I loved high school, but Facebook has provided me with enough life updates to keep me satisfied. Plus, Tim and Lady A totally beat out people I never hung out with in high school anyway. Word?

I will leave you with a little fireworks video I made to one of my current favorite songs. If you appreciate a little hip-hop in your life or the lovely vocals of Alicia Keys, you'll want to click play. :)

1 comment:

CinnamonChoc said...

hello!!what a nice blog u got here :) have a nice day and if u dont mind,im following your blog :)