Thursday, June 02, 2011

Brunch at a Brewery

On my list of Favorite Things In the Whole World is definitely Having Brunch with my Boyfriend.

This typically happens every Sunday after church, and lately it has involved patios and adult beverages.

shot_1306689655758

shot_1306689618792

Mad Fox Brewing Company is one of my preferred places to dine these days, and we experienced their brunch for the first time this past weekend.

It started with three flavors of donuts . . one being caramel bacon. Insert drooling here.

shot_1306689942041

And it ended with an egg and brisket burrito.

{Picture a huge burrito.}

Um, yes.

It's a good thing we've done P90X a couple of times this week. That's all I'm sayin'.

2 comments:

boodut said...

i'm kind freaked out by how shiny (greasy?) those donuts are..

Pink Sun Drops said...

Oh my goodness, I love this simple, sweet post of a glimpse into your everyweekend lives. Brunch is absolutely one of my favorite things!

And, by the way, I have to say hello, gorgeous! Because that is exactly what ran through my mind when I saw you had a new post and went to click on it :) .