Monday, October 24, 2005

It's a Girl!

Mom woke me up at 5:45 a.m. this morning to let me know that the baby had just arrived. I just talked to my brother and heard her making noises in the background. Can't wait to meet her! Isn't it funny how your hunch about the sex of a baby can be right so often? We all thought it was a girl, and we were right.

*Sophia Payton*

It's amazing to hold any baby, but when it's your sibling's baby, it's even more awesome. It's a new addition to your family. This little person is forever going to be a part of your life. Just one look and you love them. You always will.

Can't imagine what it will be like to have one of my own. . . I sure hope labor is this easy for me. This little girl came out in only two pushes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
k said...

Congratulations! Babies are so much fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cady said...

she's adorable! i love babies. i loved it when my niece and nephews were young. but they're still fun now that they're older too. heh.