Thursday, May 13, 2010

Completely MIA

“You’ve been completely MIA . . and as badly as I want to take you out on Friday, I need to know if this is a bad move.” Maybe this crazy guy I nearly went out with would feel a little better if he knew I’d been ignoring more than just his text messages. I’ve been neglecting the blog! . . primarily due to my dog-sitting responsibilities this past week, in addition to just not feelin’ like it. I hope you’re not thinking “as badly as I want to keep reading your blog . . “ Haha.

I still want to recap the wonderful times I had with my visitors, starting with Mom and Sister.

First of all, when Mom says she likes something, actually really likes something, and it makes her maybe even a little excited, you must make that something happen! Mom and I are not alike in the easily excitable category.

Mom’s one request?: guacamole from Rosa Mexicano. And I was happy to oblige.

IMG_0876

I was also happy to buy Sister and I a little white sangria to go with our guac and delicious steak tacos.

IMG_0874

It was the perfect beginning to our time together.

And it was followed by my new favorite treat stop, FroZenYo – the self-serve place I recently discovered.

IMG_0883

I tried at least eight flavors.

No comments: