Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thrilled About Curtain Rods


Hello there!

There is so much I'd like to share and yet there are so many other things taking priority right now. With fresh excitement for reading God's Word, a resume in need of some serious tweaking, a few hundred calories that need to burned and more, I will have to put off a 2009 recap for a few more days.

But there is one thing I have to share now, because I'm sure you all love a good sale as much as I do.

My bedroom is getting closer to being decorated {in my head, at least}, and tonight I just purchased a fabulous set of rods, finials, and brackets for whatever tunneled curtains I end up purchasing.

I saved over $450 at Williams-Sonoma Home. One might immediately think that in order to save that much, you have to spend a lot, but that is why I'm so excited. It's a MAJOR sale.

So if you're in the market for curtain rods {very exciting, I know}, hurry up and buy some for these amazing prices.

If this doesn't motivate me to finally choose some curtains, nothing will.

No comments: